CHILDREN-Nepal that runs Suryamukhi Handicrafts is a registered member of the World Fair Trade Organization and Fair Trade Group Nepal.
- We sell Fair Trade handicraft products like aprons, bags, small purses, traditional Thaily, Christmas decorations, puppets, stuffed toys and other accessories
- We produce environmentally-friendly, high quality and fairly priced products
- All our artisans are marginalized women aged 16 years and older
- We provide all our artisans with employment and a fair income to improve each woman’s economic and social status
- We provide a safe working environment for all of our artisans
- Information about our finances, management policies, business practices, product sources, production processes, marketing and future plans are available to anyone upon request
By supporting Suryamukhi Handicrafts, you are helping marginalized and economically disadvantaged women improve their standard of living as well as improving the wellbeing of disadvantaged children through the activities of CHILDREN-Nepal.